People all over know me as Kapitana Che Javellana, the first-ever Filipina shipmaster. Because I’ve dedicated myself wholeheartedly to my career, I’ve reached a point where people see me as a symbol.
- STORIES OF [email protected]: Familial Bonds–Captain Gregorio S. Oca as Remembered by Annie Uy
- STORIES OF [email protected]: Building Communities, Building People
- STORIES OF [email protected]: Connecting Through Food
- COVID-19 Stories: Seafarers’ Wives in Action
- COVID-19 Stories: The Transitioning of Filipino Maritime Students